It is my last ICU 24 hrs shift !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrAmir0078

"Thank You"
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN Anesthesiologists forum,
Glad to free some minutes from this terrible time in my last ICU 24 hrs shift (I am final year, just started this October, but our first year and last year final residents are doing exams this month and have time off preparations, so we are short to cover the defect) - only 4 hours left in this shift !

When you were residents, were you also having ICU shifts?
Do you like it? Enjoy it? Beside APRV vs Bilevel... Etc
Somebody extubated himself?
Tube got down?
Rapid desat?
DIC?
Honestly, I am so tiny drop in this ocean and my train of thought is limited no matter what I study!

Cheers to memories shared and a piece of knowledge to read !

Members don't see this ad.

It's been wonderful following you on your training journey and I know you're going to be a fantastic attending physician. If we all maintained your humility and eagerness to learn we would be well served. Someday I would like to visit your country and learn from you and your colleagues.

Reactions: 1 users
It's been wonderful following you on your training journey and I know you're going to be a fantastic attending physician. If we all maintained your humility and eagerness to learn we would be well served. Someday I would like to visit your country and learn from you and your colleagues.
Likewise, I am so thankful for the opportunity to let me feel free to talk about my thoughts since my early steps in Anesthesia when I knew SDN; grateful always.
I would love and an honor to hosting you in my Country and interact with your experiences, we are not alone in this field. I hope Peace can find its way here !