italy Speciality/Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RAGAZZINO

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ,I'm Six year Medical Student In Syria (last year) I'm planning to specilize in italy , i can speak Italian , I want to know what is the requirements for that other than language , and need a list of universities that might accept me or a website for this ...
thnx
Amr

Members don't see this ad.

hi.. i am italian (5° year)

for the residency in italy you need the "abilitazione all'esercizio". in italy you can get in 3 months of practical stuff (1 m surgery 1 medicine 1 gp) then a written exam. or you can get it in your country and with state accord practise here.
(for example our 3 months+exam is like english f1)

recidency takes 5 years (6 for general surgery)

if you tell me what you want to do i can tell you something more.

ask italian embassy or your embassy in italy for the information about the acknoledgement of your exams/degree

hi.. i am italian (5° year)

for the residency in italy you need the "abilitazione all'esercizio". in italy you can get in 3 months of practical stuff (1 m surgery 1 medicine 1 gp) then a written exam. or you can get it in your country and with state accord practise here.
(for example our 3 months+exam is like english f1)

recidency takes 5 years (6 for general surgery)

if you tell me what you want to do i can tell you something more.

ask italian embassy or your embassy in italy for the information about the acknoledgement of your exams/degree
hey man,how u doin? Im a general physician in iran,I want some info bout residency in italy,I searched a lot in google but i didnt find any useful info ...I wanna know how can I apply for residency in italy n if I have a chance to work there after finishin my studies