its gotten very quiet in here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bevo

Radiology, R1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
feels too quiet ....

Members don't see this ad.

Everyones walking on eggshells...checking the mail...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...

The lucky one's are thinking about the time commitment of the next 8+ yrs. :confused: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
I live outside my mailbox. Ive pitched a tent there.

I'm right there with you. My mailman has a restraining order against me now for stalking. I get in my car and follow him until he gets to my block, then I get out and chase after him. Man, pepper spray does work!!!

Originally posted by Forensic Chick
I'm right there with you. My mailman has a restraining order against me now for stalking. I get in my car and follow him until he gets to my block, then I get out and chase after him. Man, pepper spray does work!!!

:laugh: That's probably the funniest thing I've heard all week!!

I think a lot of people migrated over to the Osteopathic forum. The next wave of people here would be the ones applying for class of 2008. :)

that sucks, I guess....

hopefully I can join them soon enough with some great news from PCOM this week :)

Hey, just hang in there! It'll all work out. It's been out of our hands for quite some time now. Take care :)