JAMP Summer Internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JAMPer926

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently found out that I will be doing my Summer 1 internship at TCOM this summer! Has anyone had a JAMP experience at TCOM or have any advice or information about JAMP in general? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey! I'm gonna be there too! I have a feeling it's gonna be awesome. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey there fellow JAMPers. I'm headed to A&M this summer and I'm suuupper excited. Are ya'll close to TCOM or are you flying down?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey there fellow JAMPers. I'm headed to A&M this summer and I'm suuupper excited. Are ya'll close to TCOM or are you flying down?
I'm like 80ish miles from my internship. I'll be driving :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey there guys! I am currently applying to Jamp as we speak and I was wondering how difficult it was to even get the interview. I have been stressed because I have an amazing overall GPA but my Science GPA barely makes the mark. Any advice would be helpful. Oh and congratulations on getting in hopefully I will be in the same position as you guys!

I recently found out that I will be doing my Summer 1 internship at TCOM this summer! Has anyone had a JAMP experience at TCOM or have any advice or information about JAMP in general? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Do you have to be a disadvantage to apply for the program or anyone can get accepted? When should I apply, and do I have to send them my SAT scores?