January 2017 MCAT sign up date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Confused engineer

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, when is the earliest we will be able to register for one of the January 2017 MCAT dates?

Since there are so few January dates i want to sign up asap to make sure I get a spot.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For the last ten years, they have announced the opening day for signing up for exams January through May during early October, about seven to ten days before the actual opening. Just keep an eye out here at SDN and I'm sure you'll see plenty of posts about it. Like any business, AAMC gets a routine that works and they repeat it year after year. There will be a rush to sign up during the first 24 hours, so you can either fight to be the first one and possibly wait in queue for a few hours or you can wait a day and take whatever locations are left.

If you end up getting shut out, do not fret!!! They often open new spots once they see a demand and there are always people who sign up and then postpone, opening up a spot about a month before your exam date.