JCU dental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentnsk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received any news from JCU dental for the 2012 intake?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I applied but still haven't heard anything. I emailed the school over a week ago to see when they will release offers but so far I haven't received a response.

I just got an offer this morning!:D

Members don't see this ad :)
what???? can you share your stats? GPA? education history? extra curriculars?

Hi!
I just got an offer from JCU. Anyone else?

Hi guys, I am from Toronto, got an offer for JCU dentistry on September 28th, anyone else here from Ontario got an offer? I don't know anyone in Australia, no friends, nor relatives there. I accepted their offer, anyone else already accepted?

so far I counted from all the blogs that total of 4 international students got an offer (1 more spot needs to be filled up), as far as I remember there are total of 5 spots confirmed and possibly they will extent it to 7 seats for internationals.

anyone has any other info to share.

P.S. we are the very first group of internationals to graduate at JCU dentistry.

Hey, I got my offer back in July. I too accepted it. Nice to see other fellow Canadians getting in JCU.

Hey guys, since most of us are from Canada, can we all get in touch with one another? Please email me your names and any form of contact info so that we can get acquainted with one another. Perhaps we can organize a living arrangements next to each other. JCU has an excellent living arrangement with food plan included. So if anyone is interested please email me at [email protected]

Would anyone that got accepted care to share their stats (aka grades and ECs?) I also applied and I just want to compare mine to that of the "caliber" that have been accepted. Thanks!

Hi everyone. I know this thread is very old. But, I am also from Canada and just received an offer for the February 2015 intake! :D I am very excited, but would love to keep in touch with some Canadians out there. Anyone willing to help a fellow here?

Hey @shim0shim do you mind sharing your stats? I'm a Canadian as well, planning to apply next year, once i'm done my undergrad.
and congrats on the acceptance !! :)

hi there. did you have interview already?