JD nontrad needing help with PS!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdnontrad

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, nontrad applying here!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
*light bump*

Hi guys, firstly I like to thank all those SDN users who have helped me with my PS the past month or so!:) I have reworked it according to your advice and have gotten a few interview invites to a broad range of schools. Now, I like to hear some honest feedback on the final draft of my PS (for those who haven't had the chance) to prepare me for my interviews in the next couple of weeks.

Any comments are welcome, ie, you could just let me know how you 'feel' after reading it. But if you spot any gaps in my PS I should address as well, it'll be awesome too.

Drop me a PM if you can help take a look at my submitted PS, thanks!!

Last edited:
Dup post ftw.

This is the better place for it. To the OP, fair warning, sometimes the traditional students don't really get the whole non-traditional thing (most do) so take all opinions for what they are worth.

Good luck.

Apologies for that but I am in a hurry :oops:.

Why are you continuing both threads?

Hi guys, firstly I like to thank all those SDN users who have helped me with my PS the past month or so!:) I have reworked it according to your advice and have gotten a few interview invites to a broad range of schools. Now, I like to hear some honest feedback on the final draft of my PS (for those who haven't had the chance) to prepare me for my interviews in the next couple of weeks.

Any comments are welcome, ie, you could just let me know how you 'feel' after reading it. But if you spot any gaps in my PS I should address as well, it'll be awesome too.

Drop me a PM if you can help take a look at my submitted PS, thanks!!

Why are you working on a final draft of your PS, after already getting interviews?

Did you include a PS with your primary?

How were you able to rework your previous PS (which you sent me), submit your application, get it verified, submit secondaries, get reviewed by schools, and get invited to interview, all in ~30 days at the tail end of the application cycle?

Something smells off... :rolleyes:

Thanks, my apps are completed. I am now looking for people to give me their take on it and to point out any gaps that I should address during the interviews.

Last edited: