jefferson school of pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njpharmacy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,
i got an interview for fall 2010.
For group discussion which topics are most important ????

Members don't see this ad.

holy **** do you not see the 2 other threads going on in pre-pharm??

Members don't see this ad :)
holy **** do you not see the 2 other threads going on in pre-pharm??
Your avatar stresses me out. Every time I read a post of yours, I look at that dude and it feels like he's yelling and spitting at me. :eek:

How about something funny? :xf:

hi,
i got an interview for fall 2010.
For group discussion which topics are most important ????

Yeah, seriously. For starters, this belongs in the pre-pharmacy forum, and I'm sure a moderator will move it there in short order. Secondly, there already are threads about TJU in the pre-pharmacy forum.

Your avatar stresses me out. Every time I read a post of yours, I look at that dude and it feels like he's yelling and spitting at me. :eek:

INTENSITY: If you don't have it, just yell a lot. People can't really tell the difference.

hahah...for you i'll change it, i'll make it a lolcat or something, happy about that? :love:

Sounds like somebody misses the Marv.

Hey, I'm a pharmacy student (a real pharmacy student, not like that jackass TxPharmDStudent). I call them like I see them.

Confettti -
I think this is the LOLz equivalent of your current avatar. :D

funny-pictures-cat-calls-you-a-punk.jpg

Confettti -
I think this is the LOLz equivalent of your current avatar. :D

funny-pictures-cat-calls-you-a-punk.jpg

i'm thinking about it...don't worry, i spend entirely too much time selecting avatars for SDN. i should be able to list it on my CV.

i'm thinking about it...don't worry, i spend entirely too much time selecting avatars for SDN. i should be able to list it on my CV.
Hopefully you just type something in and scroll through Google images. So easy.

I love this LOLcat:

funny-pictures-leopard-gets-pulled-over.jpg

Or the Tiger Woods LOLcat:

funny-pictures-rat-asks-to-be-eaten.jpg

And last but not least, the "I'm on Christmas break with nothing to do" LOLcat:

funny-pictures-cat-watches-your-laundry-spin.jpg