PhD/PsyD Job Posting For Those Looking To Spruce Up Their Resume

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wtfook

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! I know this is a stressful time for everyone and some people come on here who are looking to apply but haven't yet. One of the many things people talk about throughout the threads in this forum is the importance of research experience. For those who apply for clinical programs especially (although true as well for counseling programs), applicants who are interviewed typically have been doing RA work for someone for at least 2 years after college before applying. I saw this job posting pass by my email through an APA forum I'm part of. It's for a research coordinator position at UPenn doing evidence based practice work with youths. You'd have the opportunity to submit to IRBs, lead other undergraduate students, and even present and participate in publications. It's a 2 year commitment if you take it on but this would be a great position for people coming out of undergrad and are looking to strengthen their resume for future doctoral applications. It's also great for people who are finishing or have finished a psychology master's program and are looking for research work. If you're in the Philly area or are looking to relocate, definitely apply!

https://jobs.hr.upenn.edu/postings/16232

Members don't see this ad.