Just got my scores. Please help with my School List/Chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theflash23

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just recieved my mcat scores: 37M (14PS 11VR 12BS). I have a 4.0 at the University of Pittsburgh with a double major (biological sciences and neuroscience) and a chemistry minor. The pre-professional health committee at Pitt gave me an "outstanding" ranking. I help out with the Make-a-Wish Foundation and the Salvation Army. I have about 300 hours of in-hospital clinical experience and I am currently helping with research at Conemaugh Hospital (hopefully I will have my paper published soon).

The school to which I really would love to attend is Harvard (I love Boston). I was also looking to apply to UCSF, Stanford, Duke, Chapel Hill, Pitt, University of Miami.

I was hoping that people could help me develop a more complete list (including safety schools), as well as provide relative chances that I will get accepted to the above mentioned schools. I know that no one can provide hard probabilities, I just want relative chances. If you need any more information, just ask.

Thank you all very much.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I just recieved my mcat scores: 37M (14PS 11VR 12BS). I have a 4.0 at the University of Pittsburgh with a double major (biological sciences and neuroscience) and a chemistry minor. The pre-professional health committee at Pitt gave me an "outstanding" ranking. I help out with the Make-a-Wish Foundation and the Salvation Army. I have about 300 hours of in-hospital clinical experience and I am currently helping with research at Conemaugh Hospital (hopefully I will have my paper published soon).

The school to which I really would love to attend is Harvard (I love Boston). I was also looking to apply to UCSF, Stanford, Duke, Chapel Hill, Pitt, University of Miami.

I was hoping that people could help me develop a more complete list (including safety schools), as well as provide relative chances that I will get accepted to the above mentioned schools. I know that no one can provide hard probabilities, I just want relative chances. If you need any more information, just ask.

Thank you all very much.
You are completely competitive at any school you want to attend. Your chances at any give school now depend on your attitude, priorities, essays, and how you do in interviews. No one can tell you anything else that will be helpful, as you are an anonymous user name on the internet.

For someone who claims to have received phenomenal scores, there's no common sense used whatsoever. Book smart, but not reality smart. If you're involved in research, then do research on statistics of school's average GPA/MCAT scores. There's plenty of that out.