Just sent love letters to my top 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BasketusCasius

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is this way too late? Can it hurt me by making me look like a procrastinator? I was having a very difficult time deciding between the two. Finally made up my mind. Anyways, what a relief to finally have my ROL settled. Best of luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

what's done is done. don't worry about it or think you hurt your chances in any way. it would only add to the pre-match stress. i'm sure it's fine. PDs always say it can only help, not hurt you. don't think about it too much and just enjoy your 4th year!

Thanks modo. You're definitely the voice of reason, and I appreciate that. Best of luck!

To be honest I think it is extremely unlikely that they would not have their rank list done. Especially since today is a holiday and surely many poeple are gone for a 3 day weekend etc-so I am sure most programs finalized this on friday last week. I cannot see a letter swaying them to go back and re-order their list. Of course it will not hurt you either since they surely will not take the time to go back to their list and move you down (hypothetically if it did hurt you-which it wouldnt but just saying)

So either way I think you are where you are-as we all are-let the waiting begin

could maybe a last minute love letter give you a little bump up? say if the program was on the fence about your spot on their list? i mean, THEY can change their lists until 9pm tonite too.:p

could maybe a last minute love letter give you a little bump up? say if the program was on the fence about your spot on their list? i mean, THEY can change their lists until 9pm tonite too.:p

Theoritically, Yes! send it very fast (Messenger pigeons)

Possibly. As OP sent mine on Sunday and got no response. Only made me more anxious. That is worser. Calgon take me away!

NOBODY is going to change their rank lists now, regardless of what you send them (well, they may take you off if you send them something off the wall).

Just sit tight and relax.
If you wanted to send something out...you should have done it weeks ago.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: