Just took my DAT...need some advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gumdroprain

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I took my DAT today and got a 24AA/24TS/22PAT. Though I’m super happy with these scores, I’m worried about my gpa holding me back when I apply next year. I will probably have between a 3.3-3.4 ogpa and around a 3.2ish sgpa when I apply :(

Any feedback on whether it’s worth applying with these stats? I have had a strong upward trend in my gpa.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations! With those amazing scores I do not see a problem with you obtaining interviews and get accepted to dental school. Just make sure you research the schools carefully and apply to schools where you GPA will not be a problem. IMO, after many years of working with students those stellar DAT scores will offset your GPA.

Wishing you the very best...DAT Beast Destroyed!

Nancy, co/owner, Orgoman

Congratulations! With those amazing scores I do not see a problem with you obtaining interviews and get accepted to dental school. Just make sure you research the schools carefully and apply to schools where you GPA will not be a problem. IMO, after many years of working with students those stellar DAT scores will offset your GPA.

Wishing you the very best...DAT Beast Destroyed!

Nancy, co/owner, Orgoman
Thank you for the kind words and advice!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)