Kaplan FL Test 7

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RB69

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody else think this test was crazy? I did Kaplan FL 6 last week, and was devastated before checking out my scaled scores which turned out to be alright. However, I felt the FL 7 was def. harder than 6, specifically the PS and VR sections, but the scales didn't seem to have accounted for the difficult this time around.

Anybody else feel that FL 7 was tough? Maybe I'm not using the right scale or something...

RB

Members don't see this ad.

Kaplan FL7 was tough, no doubt.

However I did better on FL7 than FL6 (just on BS; PS and VR scores were the same on both exams). The raw score to scaled score conversions were roughly the same IMO.

yea, i thought FL7 was rather difficult. i just took it this morning/afternoon. the PS section had SOOO many problems that required extensive calculations (kaplan likes to do that a lot). i thought i did horribly, but i came out with an OK score (2 points up from FL 6, same score as AAMC 3R, which i took last week). but yes, i feel your pain about this test.

RB69 said:
Does anybody else think this test was crazy? I did Kaplan FL 6 last week, and was devastated before checking out my scaled scores which turned out to be alright. However, I felt the FL 7 was def. harder than 6, specifically the PS and VR sections, but the scales didn't seem to have accounted for the difficult this time around.

Anybody else feel that FL 7 was tough? Maybe I'm not using the right scale or something...

RB