Kaplan Nbde Part 1 Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

garybuseyrulz

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has used the Kaplan NBDE part 1 book?? if you did use it, how was it?? was it enough?? what could've been improved?? I'm just curious because I just bought it. if you know everything in that book, can you score in the 90's?? thanks.

garybuseyrulz

Members don't see this ad.

Ya I to have recently purchased the material and have started working on it. I think the book and the Dental decks / Released papers would be minimal to start with. Anybody please suggest...

garybuseyrulz said:
hey everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone has used the Kaplan NBDE part 1 book?? if you did use it, how was it?? was it enough?? what could've been improved?? I'm just curious because I just bought it. if you know everything in that book, can you score in the 90's?? thanks.

garybuseyrulz

hi...... where did u buy the kaplan book from...is there any site u can suggest...
piggypebbles

Members don't see this ad :)
garybuseyrulz said:
hey everyone,

garybuseyrulz

I used the kaplan book.. sure you can score in the 90s if you know everything in it, but I wouldn't recommend it as a primary resource.. the released papers, decks and class notes yield more useful info per hour spent studying them :D

is anybody here could help me in how to study ? please i feel lost and i only have 4 month to study is it enough? what i have to study and how ? i mean have to finish the kaplan book then go to decks or work on both together at a certain subject?

samir

please email me on

[email protected]

im living in san antonio if anybody want to share me my study ,, i have a good place to live and study and cheap willing to share it anytime