KAPLAN USMLE step 1 '2010 Lecture Notes!' - BRAND NEW!!! (Green Cover)

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pintosnitch

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is the latest version released by Kaplan last week. This is what all the CURRENT Kaplan students are using in USMLE Step1 Retreat courses
It's still in its original box, opened only to take the pictures, no marks, no notes on any of the books, not one single page has ever been turned!

This year's edition is better than last years. There are more pages, more pictures, and the diagrams are reorganized and bigger in size, especially for Physiology. The Q-BOOK in this edition is brand new and revamped and completely different from the 2009 set.

The box includes all 8 books:
1. Anatomy
2. Pharmacology
3. Behavioral Sciences
4. Pathology
5. Biochemistry and Medical Genetics
6. Physiology
7. Immunology and Microbiology
8. Comprehensive Qbook

I used the last (2009) edition of these books & recently took my board-exam. I can honestly say that I would have been lost without each of the books in this lecture series. 1st Aid is NOT enough! =/

I have 2 full sets :) Let me know asap if u r interested as these might go REALY fast!!!

If interested email me at : [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

I am interesed,
What is the price?
thanks
This is the latest version released by Kaplan last week. This is what all the CURRENT Kaplan students are using in USMLE Step1 Retreat courses
It's still in its original box, opened only to take the pictures, no marks, no notes on any of the books, not one single page has ever been turned!

This year's edition is better than last years. There are more pages, more pictures, and the diagrams are reorganized and bigger in size, especially for Physiology. The Q-BOOK in this edition is brand new and revamped and completely different from the 2009 set.

The box includes all 8 books:
1. Anatomy
2. Pharmacology
3. Behavioral Sciences
4. Pathology
5. Biochemistry and Medical Genetics
6. Physiology
7. Immunology and Microbiology
8. Comprehensive Qbook

I used the last (2009) edition of these books & recently took my board-exam. I can honestly say that I would have been lost without each of the books in this lecture series. 1st Aid is NOT enough! =/

I have 2 full sets :) Let me know asap if u r interested as these might go REALY fast!!!

If interested email me at : [email protected]