PCAT Kaplan's Classroom Anywhere PCAT Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaplan's Classroom Anywhere technology allows you to interact with our expert PCAT teachers as they deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.

PCAT Advantage − Anywhere

$1,399 or 3 installments of $466

Are you ready for Kaplan to bring the PCAT classroom to you? Our leading PCAT Advantage Course is now available from your home, office, or anywhere you can access the Internet. Get real-time instruction from a live Kaplan PCAT teacher, and choose from a wide range of class times to fit your schedule with PCAT Advantage − Anywhere.

Members don't see this ad.

Kaplan's Classroom Anywhere technology allows you to interact with our expert PCAT teachers as they deliver comprehensive instruction in a live, online classroom.

PCAT Advantage − Anywhere

$1,399 or 3 installments of $466

Are you ready for Kaplan to bring the PCAT classroom to you? Our leading PCAT Advantage Course is now available from your home, office, or anywhere you can access the Internet. Get real-time instruction from a live Kaplan PCAT teacher, and choose from a wide range of class times to fit your schedule with PCAT Advantage − Anywhere.

Do you guys have any statistical data to show how much (on average) a student's PCAT score increased after taking your PCAT prep course?

Do you guys have any statistical data to show how much (on average) a student's PCAT score increased after taking your PCAT prep course?

GREAT question ECU Pirate!

We don't gather that kind of data because we don't have access to students' actual PCAT scores. What we DO know...is that the score you earn on the exam IS reflective of the quality time you spend mastering content and incorporating the Kaplan methods into your daily study routine and practice exams.

I've heard of students TRIPLING their diagnostic score, and I've also heard of students raising their score just a few points to wind up in the 90th percentile! The cool thing - any of those students could come back to us and say, "You know? I can keep improving! Can I extend my resources and try again?" and our response - DO IT! We'll let you continue prepping for FREE via our Higher Score Guarantee.

The sky is the limit - we don't put a predetermined number on your potential to score well - but it DOES require a dedicated effort and an intelligent approach to managing your study time. You commit to the PCAT and we'll commit to you! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.