KGI PPC Post Bacc 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justcallmeK

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else applied to this program? Just figured I'd start a thread in case people have questions.

Also looking for current students to talk to and learn about the program

Members don't see this ad.

I applied but they offered me acceptance in to their MBS program instead.

I've been looking for people too. Hard to find anyone.

Hello! I recently found out that I was accepted into the PPC program. I would love to connect with other PPC students and learn about their experiences as well! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to this program and interviewed 2 days ago, now just playing the waiting game.
I have a friend in the PPC program now and he is a big advocate for it, lots of hard work but hoping it will pay off for him this coming cycle.

I applied to this program and interviewed 2 days ago, now just playing the waiting game.
I have a friend in the PPC program now and he is a big advocate for it, lots of hard work but hoping it will pay off for him this coming cycle.

That is great to hear that your friend is in the program and is enjoying it. Would he be willing to come on here and share some of his experiences? Maybe give us some insight as to how many people are staying for the masters or how many people got in to medical school who applied? We seem to be strongly lacking in people who have successfully completed the program on SDN

As for your interview/admission: good luck and all the best! It took them 1.5 months to get back to me with my decision but I interviewed in December so it was really early (they took winter break before they made a decision about me). I imagine you should hear back in 2 weeks?

That is great to hear that your friend is in the program and is enjoying it. Would he be willing to come on here and share some of his experiences? Maybe give us some insight as to how many people are staying for the masters or how many people got in to medical school who applied? We seem to be strongly lacking in people who have successfully completed the program on SDN
I will definitely ask him to come on here and share! He did say that he enjoys the comradery between the students inspired by the team-based learning projects. Also, just got accepted into the PPC program and looking forward to the journey ahead! :)

Reactions: 1 user
congratulations on your acceptance!

looks like we will all be seeing each other starting in the fall :)

I was recently accepted as well... for fall 2015. I have been trying to find people too..I'm excited for classes to start.

Do you guys know of anyone who went through this program and got accepted into their choice of professional school?

any KGI PPC students going into Physician Assistant school?! id love to pick your brain =) see how the program is going, and any feedback from students currently going there and applying soon.

any KGI PPC students going into Physician Assistant school?! id love to pick your brain =) see how the program is going, and any feedback from students currently going there and applying soon.

I am in the MBS program (originally applied PPC) and pre-med. If you have general questions about either program, I can answer them. As far as PA goes, I haven't met anyone who is pre-PA. I think most people in the program are pre-med

Hi guys, so there are a few on this thread who have said they are currently attending KGI PPC/MBS programs (or have attended). Would you mind telling me a little more about it? Do you think that the program has thus far adequately prepared you, in terms of medical school applications. Also, if anyone has been accepted to medical school following this program would you mind telling us about your experience? Thanks alot!

I will be starting the ppc program fall 2016! Anyone else?