LA Times says CVS is causing drug errors because of understaffing.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexington2012

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The most dangerous thing you can do is to get your meds from cvs

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think their financial justification is that it’s cheaper to pay the fines than adequately staff the stores.

I think their financial justification is that it’s cheaper to pay the fines than adequately staff the stores.
But safety is their number one concern because they said it was…I mean how can anyone not believe that? 🤪
Again…they can say whatever they like but what they do staffing wise is what actually matters

In other news, water is wet.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That is ALWAYS the case..

VW with their rigged emissions test
Ford with its ignition switch issues
Any oil company..
I believe it was GM with the ignition switch issues but you’re 100% on point otherwise.

Reactions: 1 user
Now define a mistake. Are they counting stupid stuff like using the wrong office address?
Oklahoma certainly did. Or if it’s “as needed for back pain” and you just had “as needed”

Wrong number of refills. Wrong written date (even if it was non-consequential), missing reg requirement… all “errors”

Many that would have 0 harm to a patient.

Man could you imagine being one of these press secretary/representatives for WG/CVS…reminds me of Sean Spicer trying to justify, defend Trump
What I want to see is a justification of Biden's tenure so far

What I want to see is a justification of Biden's tenure so far

It's almost impossible for a president to be perfect, but given the hand he was dealt, Biden has been surprisingly good. When the history books are written, he will be seen in a much brighter light than today. He was given one of the weirdest economies a president has even been given and navigated it as well as you could really expect. Inflation has cooled. Wages are now outpacing inflation. Russia challenged the world order and got its ass kicked in by a small country that got send NATO's surplus weapons from the 80s; mostly behind Biden standing tall and rallying the alliance. American soft power is recovering, finally. The pandemic threw the entire world into chaos and the US is doing better than it probably should be.

In contrast, Obama will be seen in a more negative light because of how his healthcare plan is a huge handout to insurance companies and how his various actions degraded American soft power.

Trump will be seen in the same light, which is the worst president since at least Harding. When he stood there next to Putin in Helsinki acting like his little lapdog was the weakest the US president has looked since the country became a superpower. The absolute rock bottom of American soft power. Also, he tried to overthrow the government. Which nobody seems to want to hold him accountable for.

It's almost impossible for a president to be perfect, but given the hand he was dealt, Biden has been surprisingly good. When the history books are written, he will be seen in a much brighter light than today. He was given one of the weirdest economies a president has even been given and navigated it as well as you could really expect. Inflation has cooled. Wages are now outpacing inflation. Russia challenged the world order and got its ass kicked in by a small country that got send NATO's surplus weapons from the 80s; mostly behind Biden standing tall and rallying the alliance. American soft power is recovering, finally. The pandemic threw the entire world into chaos and the US is doing better than it probably should be.

In contrast, Obama will be seen in a more negative light because of how his healthcare plan is a huge handout to insurance companies and how his various actions degraded American soft power.

Trump will be seen in the same light, which is the worst president since at least Harding. When he stood there next to Putin in Helsinki acting like his little lapdog was the weakest the US president has looked since the country became a superpower. The absolute rock bottom of American soft power. Also, he tried to overthrow the government. Which nobody seems to want to hold him accountable for.

Yeah, but Biden gave his brother a loan when he wasn't in office.

Yep. Just like it's cheaper to get robbed than hire a security guard.

Every incumbent president with Biden’s dismal low approval rating had either started a war or left office in disgrace.

By giving billions of advanced weapons to Ukraine, the Russians now know how to counter them and they will share that with their allies. Furthermore, by using Ukraine to wage a proxy war against Russia, Biden has pushed Russia into the arms of China. Now China can get all the energies it needs at a discounted price.

Time is on Russia’s side as it continues to wage an attrition war against a much smaller Ukraine. I am certain Russia will take more of Ukraine’s land which will result in a defeat for the NATO alliance.

Every incumbent president with Biden’s dismal low approval rating had either started a war or left office in disgrace.
I think his low numbers are because he is a moderate in a time of extremism. The right hates him because they are the right. The far left hates him because he isn't liberal enough and supports Israel. The American public is bat**** crazy.

By giving billions of advanced weapons to Ukraine
Untrue. Mostly older weapons from the 80s/90s. The most advanced weapons aren't part of the deals. They aren't getting F-35s, THAADs, or the latest tank tech, my man.

, the Russians now know how to counter them and they will share that with their allies.
Well, if they got a time machine and fought the US army in 1983, we should be afraid.

Furthermore, by using Ukraine to wage a proxy war against Russia

Russia invaded Ukraine, my man. Ukraine asked for the weapons. This is like someone breaking into your house, you calling the cops, then some crazy ass third party standing on the sidewalk accusing the cops of using the home owner as a proxy in their war on burglars.

, Biden has pushed Russia into the arms of China. Now China can get all the energies it needs at a discounted price.

They were already frenemies.
Time is on Russia’s side as it continues to wage an attrition war against a much smaller Ukraine. I am certain Russia will take more of Ukraine’s land which will result in a defeat for the NATO alliance.
Did Kim Dotcom tell you this?

Even the head of NATO admited NATO expansion to Russia border caused Russia to attack Ukraine

Yes, we have given Ukraine lots of advanced weapons: List of military aid to Ukraine during the Russo-Ukrainian War - Wikipedia

Now NATO wants to negotiate with Russia. You think Russia won’t demand more land from Ukraine?

Russia will negotiate on the battlefield. It is over for Ukraine. A big blunder for Biden.

IMG_1721.jpg

I think his low numbers are because he is a moderate in a time of extremism. The right hates him because they are the right. The far left hates him because he isn't liberal enough and supports Israel. The American public is bat**** crazy.

No, his numbers are in the 30s because he has been wrong repeatedly and we are tired of it. He needs to retire.

Let’s stick to the topic please.

I thought this was the investment thread until I saw your comment. Maybe we need a politics/foreign affairs thread.

I thought this was the investment thread until I saw your comment. Maybe we need a politics/foreign affairs thread.

And I thought that the investments thread was a cars thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.