Lake Erie Pos Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phar2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever participated in Lake Erie's Post Bac Program or know someone who did? Also, do you think that this program is worth it? Tutition is $12,000...Please someone respond!!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyonone ever heard of the Post Bacc Program at Lake Erie? It is for college grads with BS degrees and all pre-reqs completed. Just curious...

I heard of the program and even applied to it. However, I didn't get accepted.
Before applying to the program I called the school to ask about the program and I was told the program is for students who basically have the gpa to get into LECOM and just want to improve their science grades. The lady I spoke with told me they are looking for about a 3.5 gpa.
I didn't have those stats and I thought the lady was exaggerating the stats so I applied and got rejected.
I was also told that the program is done in conjunction with the pre-med post bacc program and pharmacy student only make up a small percentage of those in the program.
I would suggest you call the school and ask what they are looking for this time around.