Large Sunny room, private bath, Brooklyn - 6/1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brightlitstay

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We have the spare room for rent in our 1100 sq ft new construction condo, Prospect Heights in Brooklyn. Bergen St and Classon Ave are the cross streets - we've had great luck renting to medical residents and students in the past.

The room is large and sunny and comes with a private bathroom. We have laundry in our unit, floor to ceiling windows, a large balcony, and incredible views of the city. We're near the A,C,2,3,4,5, and prospect park shuttle trains. The neighborhood is safe and has many shops and restaurants - with a full supermarket right behind out building. The kitchen and living area is wide open and spacious with new stainless steel appliances.

Pictures are available upon request - email at [email protected]

The other bedroom is occupied by my girlfriend and I (28/29), both working professionals. She will actually be out of town for 6 months starting this fall so it will be just me.

Rent is $1600/month, all utilities included but electrical and internet. Please drop me a line to come check the place out - we'd love to have it rented by June 1. You'll not likely find a quieter, more beautiful place in Brooklyn in this price range.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• 6570935.jpg
    6570935.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 6571585.jpg
    6571585.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 6571593.jpg
    6571593.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 30