Largest houses of medical schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DBR

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was considering which medical school in the largest area of town. Proximity to a battery of buildings for housing and shopping. Also I am in need of a close distance to medical facility for purposes of travel. Which one of the schools with progam for medicine?

Members don't see this ad.

I was considering which medical school in the largest area of town. Proximity to a battery of buildings for housing and shopping. Also I am in need of a close distance to medical facility for purposes of travel. Which one of the schools with progam for medicine?

Please don't post drunk.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no idea what this means but it's funny as hell :laugh:

i was tempted to read this thread due to the title

now, im just disappointed in myself for succumbing...

hahaha.

wait maybe she's a foreign student

normal_Troll.jpg

I thought maybe this was a Harry Potter reference. Ummm...Slytherin house is the largest.

A month ago you posted that you only got into one med school. I say go to it, regardless of where in town it is. But in response to your question generally, med schools in major cities will be closest to housing, shopping and airports and more likely will not require a car. Schools in suburbia may not be. Choose accordingly.

A month ago you posted that you only got into one med school. I say go to it, regardless of where in town it is. But in response to your question generally, med schools in major cities will be closest to housing, shopping and airports and more likely will not require a car. Schools in suburbia may not be. Choose accordingly.

I applaud you for attempting to make sense of this.. .. um.. ..nonsense. But you have failed.:laugh:

I made a cheese sandwich...:mad::):(:rolleyes::oops:

:cool:Wearing sunglasses at night.:cool:

How's about a poem???????

Hai-ku's are ea-sy,
But some-times they don't make sense,
Re-fri-ge-ra-tor.

:hardy:

If you read the OP's post history you can readily see that this post stands out in it nonsensensicalness. Which is what leads me to believe they were drunk when they posted.

If you read the OP's post history you can readily see that this post stands out in it nonsensensicalness. Which is what leads me to believe they were drunk when they posted.

Which begs the question... why drink while posting on SDN?

oh well, if the OP was drunk, better to post on SDN than drive.

Which begs the question... why drink while posting on SDN?

oh well, if the OP was drunk, better to post on SDN than drive.

I would assume drinking preceded and posting followed. You can never be sure though.