Last Day for GRE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hw13

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the last day to take the GRE for this cycle is? I can't seem to find any answers :(

Members don't see this ad.

It varies based on the school. Your best bet is to contact or look on the websites of the schools you’re applying to and see if they even require the GRE still and if they do, what their deadline is.

Reactions: 1 user
It varies based on the school. Your best bet is to contact or look on the websites of the schools you’re applying to and see if they even require the GRE still and if they do, what their deadline is.
Thanks! I've been waiting for an email back from the two schools that need it (UGA and Ross). I am sure they are swamped with emails since the deadline is less than a month away.

Thanks! I've been waiting for an email back from the two schools that need it (UGA and Ross). I am sure they are swamped with emails since the deadline is less than a month away.
Do they have anything on their websites (or at least UGA since they only have 1 admissions cycle per year vs Ross where it may be harder to publish that?) about the deadline for the GRE?