Last day possible for an interview????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NickMSU

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does the ADA set a date for the last possible day that an interview can be conducted. I know no student can be accepted until Dec. 1st. So i didn't know if the last day for an interview was like the same thing....

Thanks for the input.

Members don't see this ad.

NickMSU said:
Does the ADA set a date for the last possible day that an interview can be conducted. I know no student can be accepted until Dec. 1st. So i didn't know if the last day for an interview was like the same thing....

Thanks for the input.

Some people on here (SDN) have had interviews in late April or early May I believe. But I think that the schools do preset dates for interviews. My guess would be if they are really lacking good candidates they could make room for more interviews. :thumbup: good luck!

NickMSU said:

Thanks for the input.
Every school is different. Many schools will still be conducting interviews untill March of next year.

Members don't see this ad :)
The reason i asked was because yesterday on June 13th I had an interview at a dental school for a possible spot on the "alternate list" for classes this upcoming fall. They called me on the 12th of June and asked when i could come in. I said ASAP, and thought it was really weird that i was given an interview this late in the cycle.

What do you think of this???? Has anyone else ever experienced or heard of something like this????

Thanks

NickMSU said:
The reason i asked was because yesterday on June 13th I had an interview at a dental school for a possible spot on the "alternate list" for classes this upcoming fall. They called me on the 12th of June and asked when i could come in. I said ASAP, and thought it was really weird that i was given an interview this late in the cycle.

What do you think of this???? Has anyone else ever experienced or heard of something like this????

Thanks

Whichever school called you this late must be pretty desperate in getting their spots filled, I'm guessing that your chance of getting the jackpot is not that bad.

Ya well maybe they are desperate, but that really doesn't concern me. I just want to get into this D-school for this upcoming fall semister.

I just thought it was soo weird they would give me an interview this late in the cycle.

May I know which D-school called you that late for interview?