Last Minute Optics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gonio5

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I used last minute optics

I would have thought that it would be hard to fail the boards by not doing well in optics... I thought you fail by missing something that could kill or blind the patient... it’s hard to kill someone by prescribing them the wrong glasses.
1. Last Minute Optics, by David Hunter and Constance West. It's recommended by many people. It got me through OKAP, ABO WQE, and the ABO oral exam.

2. Essential Optics Review for the Boards, by Mark Wilkinson (University of Iowa Ophthalmology)

3. Ophthalmic Optics, by David Guyton, Constance West, Joseph Miller, Jay Wisnicki.

New is something like $73 (Last Minute Optics). It can be yours for pennies on the dollar + postage. I'm not looking to make a lot of money here, just passing it forward (pay it forward) essentially. Let me know if you are interested. (If you are aggressive, you could sell it later and make a profit).

I might have other ophthalmology books available but I am keeping the big text books, like Cornea, Ryan's Retina, etc.

I have some pocket atlases and a Wills series like this... Neuro-Ophthalmology: Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology (Wills Eye Series) - Savino,Peter; Danesh-Meyer,Helen: 9780071375955 - AbeBooks

I also have some Ophthalmic Pathology books.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: