Last rotation as a student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Slevin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would just like to say Monday starts my last rotation as a medical student before graduation

Yippie Kay YAY

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats. Hopefully you still get a little time to chill before orientation starts.

Just finishing my last rotation today :D

Now to find housing for next year...

Members don't see this ad :)
Today was my last day of medical school. Graduation next week!

Surgical ICU AI. I'll be post call on my last day!

I've never worked any harder in med school, at a time when all my classmates are busy finishing P90X or getting a tan in Jamaica, but whatevs.

January?

How many months of rotations does your school make you do? Mine makes us do 24. Sigh
We have to have 8 months of credit during 4th year (plus ACLS, BLS, and some other crap for a week at the end of the year). I took care of 1 month's worth by being a preceptor for the M1s all year, and the doc I was supposed to be with for family practice in February signed off on all my papers halfway through the first day. Best rotation in med school. :p

We have to have 8 months of credit during 4th year (plus ACLS, BLS, and some other crap for a week at the end of the year). I took care of 1 month's worth by being a preceptor for the M1s all year, and the doc I was supposed to be with for family practice in February signed off on all my papers halfway through the first day. Best rotation in med school. :p

Hmmm...anyway I can get an externship with that doc? :p

I did purposefully schedule my last rotation of 4th year (next year) with a doc that I know doesn't work on Friday and tends to let you leave if nothing interesting is coming in.

That must be nice, I hate the fact that we have to be on rotations at my school until the wednesday right before graduation, its krazy