Late NDBE Pt I scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MJTig

Dental Widow :p
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
1st...
Bf, 3rd year DDS student= B
Bf's friends, also 3rd years, and dating each other= C & J

I was up visiting B this weekend and while he and C were doing errands, I went to a clinic picnic with J to pass the time.

Long story short, it seems as though everyone had gotten their scores in the mail Saturday... except J and B. I don't know if anyone else got them late yesterday or is still waiting today. B still hadn't gotten his as of last night.

Anyone get them later than the rest of their class? I don't see how it would mean anything, but just curious as to why some people would get them late and not others (there is another student at the same apt complex as my bf and he got his, and J lives with C and C got his).

Just curious, and so antsy. :eek: :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

We had some students that did not get their scores on Saturday when the rest of the class did. About half had moved/ changed addresses over the summer. We couldn't come up with an explanation for the others. They were all given their scores by the Dean on Monday. Only one did not have a complete pass.

Hopefully he's gotten it by now. If not maybe the dean would tell him. Ours was nice enough to offer to tell us.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys!

Well, J got her sscores Monday and passed... :D

But my bf.... still nothing! I tried not to ask last night because I am sure everyone is bugging him... and sure enough... when i finally asked he said he was tired of hearing that question. Ooops. I mentioned the dean to him... and he seemed rather aloof about the whole deal.

I hope he isn't freaking himself out.

But thanks for your replies! :)

still waiting for mine too, somehow everyone in my building didn't get ours.

Your friend should call the ADA. they'll at least tell you what day they were sent out.

Haven't heard from him today... Don't know yet, maybe he checked with the school.

Did you find yours out another way then?

Isn't it maddening to hear everyone else talk about it and not know?

AUGH-- he still hasn't gotten his scores... and has he gone to the dean? no. Its getting on my nerves because I want this behind us but I am not gonna bug him (heaven knows his mom is doing it enough lol)

patience is a virtue
patience is a virtue
patience is a virtue
patience is a virtue
patience is a virtue
(muttering to myself)

Hasn't gone to the dean yet? Dump him! J/K. There might be a mistake. They switched my first and last name up. The dean told me right away.

Patience is a virtue, but so is courage. Courage to go and talk with the dean. Give me a break!

(I am proud to say thanks to posts on here, I and a group of friends TOLD our dean that the scores had arrived before she knew they had!!)

Also, I just received my scores AGAIN last week. They are the same ones I had before, so I'm not worried. So I have already received them twice. (I'm telling you this so it inspires some action on your BF's part.)

Your BF hopefully has AT LEAST called the ADA by now... ? If you can't get him to talk to the dean.

If he took his test on 7/12 and it was the written version, then his scores are indeed lost.

He needs to contact the ADA to get a copy of the score report for himself, at the minimum.

There can be a several day swing in the way mail is delivered, but for scores to be 9-10 days later than the rest of the continental US is absurd and signifies that something is wrong (not with his scores, persay, but with the mailing information, postal delivery, etc.).

Exactly.. thank you... I have no freakin clue what he is doing, if he has called the ADA or anything. His mom bugs him about it and it sounds as though he has already done some stuff or has thought of it... but I don't know what is up. And he gets so annoyed by his mom asking that I don't dare.

Grrrr.

I think MJTig is suffering from "Hacking Syndrome." :laugh:

LOL.... Whats that??

Hacking....the guy from Utah who was lying to his wife and family about having been admitted to medical school in North Carolina and then went off the deep end and did in his wife after she apparently found out about his deception.

I heard of some guy who forged his transcript and got in to University of Sask pharmacy program but eventually got found out and kicked out in first year! :eek:

Oh wow...
no then, no Hacking syndrome. ;)

So did he ever get his scores? Interesting. Does he know an entire online community spread out over the country is waiting to hear? Maybe you shouldn't mention that. Might add to the pressure he's already feeling with his parents.

well I heard an update that apparently this week he is gonna ask around... because its the 10 week mark which is the end of the window they gave for return of scores. I don't think he gets that they were speaking baout the bulk of people... not two or three people just randonly getting scores later *rolls eyes*... but like i said-- whatever.

Well everyone, he finally heard- apparently they didn't have an address for him. Why he didn't call and ask this way back when is beyond me... but...

HE PASSED!!!

So all is well. :)