Lately I've been getting the feeling that I came in at the end. The best is over...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Literally every day of my life since I’ve seen the sopranos. It’s the question I ask myself often. The feeling never never goes away.

Reactions: 1 users
Graduate college in 2008, get hammered by the economy in your first job, watch too much House (so dumb), go to medical school and residency, finish fellowship in a pandemic and hope that maybe housing will be finally be affordable (nope), find out that your partners have already sucked the life out of medicine and have second homes and at this point don’t care that their real wages have decreased, buy a house and fund a boomer’s retirement, think about how you got here.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Graduate college in 2008, get hammered by the economy in your first job, watch too much House (so dumb), go to medical school and residency, finish fellowship in a pandemic and hope that maybe housing will be finally be affordable (nope), find out that your partners have already sucked the life out of medicine and have second homes and at this point don’t care that their real wages have decreased, buy a house and fund a boomer’s retirement, think about how you got here.

Pretty much my practice.

Reactions: 1 user
We also get the privilege of taking care of these people at the rate of -9% per annum in a year of 8% inflation. Thanks CMS!

Reactions: 1 users
We also get the privilege of taking care of these people at the rate of -9% per annum in a year of 8% inflation. Thanks CMS!

CMS cannot value medical services and will still force people through every means at its disposal to provide care. It’s effectively given that up and rules only through force of law and coercion.

Reactions: 1 user