LEADERS in south and southwest wanted- help kids with college admissions!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Roger_Taney

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
SDN Posters:

I am the Co-Founder of a newly formed national non-profit organization that is dedicated to helping underprivileged high school students with college admissions. The basic premise is that local chapters (founded at colleges throughout the nation) go around to local high schools and make presentations about college admissions. We supply the chapters with strategies, lesson plans, and guidance.

I am currently looking to hire Regional Directors to spread chapters through different regions of the United States and start a chapter at their college. During the summer we will apply for grants to try to pay the Regional Directors an incentive based stipend. At the moment, we can offer no financial compensation. You simply must be dedicated to lending a hand to underprivileged communities.

To be qualified for this job, you do not need to be an expert in college admissions. All that is required is passion, dedication and leadership ability. I am sure many of you have these characteristics already. I look forward to hearing from many of you.

I am looking for regional directors in the South and Southwest (We put Texas in the Southwest). If you are interested, please send a resume to: [email protected] . If you are on the West Coast, East, or Mid-West, you can still start a local chapter. For new presidents of local chapters, a resume is not necessary.

There will probably be lots of competition for these spots, so if it is hard to choose, I will request phone interviews. I look forward to hearing from you!

Members don't see this ad.