"Leadership activity"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uniqenam

MSTP c/o 20??
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For a few secondaries, I've seen questions about leadership activities that have been impactful...is it appropriate to write about something very important (being a drum major) in high school? I don't feel that I had any important leadership activities in college, except for maybe helping to guide some students in lab, but maybe that would be better to write about.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I've heard you shouldn't put anything from high school unless you continued doing it through college. Which secondaries have that question btw?

UCLA's for sure...and I think I remember seeing it somewhere else.

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
BUMP :O

I am also interested in this. Would writing about being a TA for the same class for a few years be a good topic to write about?

Something along the lines of slowly getting better at what you were supposed to do and learn from past mistakes and all that other jazz.

I personally think questions like these are just to see you're not a social misfit... I mean it's kinda bull**** (or is it just me that thinks that?).