Leadership

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sena

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In regards to leadership, how much is deemed sufficient? I know probably the more is better, but if I have been a little league baseball coach and vice president of nursing school, would this sufficient for a non trad? I feel like the coach is more under volunteering, but im not sure. I will have 5 years direct clinical contact with patients as a nurse and volunteering 12 hours a month, sonWith respect to the experience and volunteering, does having the vice president gig of nursing school provide a sufficient amount, or is it imperative to find more? And after posting I realize this prob isn't the right forum on SDN.

Members don't see this ad.

VP of a nursing school? You're fine.. Unless you mean VP of student government at your nursing school? Then nevermind you're probably about average.

VP of a nursing school? You're fine.. Unless you mean VP of student government at your nursing school? Then nevermind you're probably about average.

LOL that's hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.