LECOM - Erie Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am looking for two roommates beginning in the fall of 2012. Very reasonable rent and close to campus. The rooms are in a residential house that is very well maintained. Two available bedrooms, 1.5 baths, kitchen, living room with large screen tv and cable, dining room, basement, two car garage, washer and dryer. My current roommates are 2nd year students who are going to be leaving for clinical rotations at the end of this semester. I am currently a first year LDP student.

If you are interested or would like more information, please send me a privage message!

Members don't see this ad.

I was also wondering the same thing about housing. When to start looking and putting down deposits? I am in LDP and ideally would like to live with 1st year students like me! I am from Michigan as well.
I am living in a house very close to campus. I'm currently a first year from Michigan. My two roommates are leaving for clinicals after this semester and the house I am renting a room in will have availibility. If you are interested, send me a message.

Hey I am an incoming freshmen at LECOM. I have a very cute dog and need to find a girl roommate or two that wouldn't mind living with one.

Members don't see this ad :)
My husband is a first year at lecom erie and I remember how nerve racking it was to move a family to a completely new place. If any of y'all are moving with a family and have questions about housing, financial assistance, or just want someone to introduce you around, let me know. We have an amazing group of "lecom widows" here to support each other in this journey :)

You can email me at [email protected] or find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=17815296&ref=tn_tnmn

Kiddo24, what kind of dog do you have? I'm hoping to find a place that will allow dogs even though I don't have one at the moment - it's definitely in the long term plan. I've been fostering with a rescue organization and am really interested in adopting but it's looking like it might be hard to find places that are dog-friendly.

Hey guys! I am a 2nd year and will be moving to Pittsburgh in May to start my rotations. I own a 4 bedroom house in Erie, about 10 min from the main campus and 3 min from the PBL campus. I currently have two 1st yr ISP students (female) living here and I am looking for a 3rd female to move in this summer. The rent is $300/month and that includes utilities. Includes washer/dryer also. May allow small dog, but no cats. If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Wow, you incoming 1st years are really quiet here. I remember when I was in your place we had a ton of people posting on SDN.

Anyway I have 29 days till graduation, just like to say good luck to you all.

Incoming 1st year students (2) and have a 3 br house and looking for one more roomate. If interested please pm me. Thanks

Hey MS1!

Anyone interested in renting a place about 0.8 miles away from school? It's a 3 bedroom house with 1 and 1/2 bathroom (the 2nd bathroom has a functional tub), includes washer, dryer, and dish washer. The house is located in a very nice a safe neighborhood. Driving takes about 4mins.

The rent is 1150 for 3 rooms. Works out to be 383.34/month plus utilities.

I have a video of the place if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Can you please forward the video at [email protected]. I am interested in renting a place, but I don't have a car, so hoping to live close to the campus. Thanks
Hey MS1!

Anyone interested in renting a place about 0.8 miles away from school? It's a 3 bedroom house with 1 and 1/2 bathroom (the 2nd bathroom has a functional tub), includes washer, dryer, and dish washer. The house is located in a very nice a safe neighborhood. Driving takes about 4mins.

The rent is 1150 for 3 rooms. Works out to be 383.34/month plus utilities.

I have a video of the place if anyone is interested.

Cheers

I'm a first year resident/lecom grad and have one bedroom available in my three bedroom home for rent. The room is furnished, has a small bathroom next to it, and myself and my other roomate are pretty quiet. The house is about 2mi from LECOM. I have two large dogs so you must like dogs (they don't go in renters bedrooms) and I am very clean. If you want the convenience of a house in a nice quiet neighborhood without having to buy then this is perfect for you!! Lease is 12months, rent is $500 a month all inclusive (cable, wireless, utilities, laundry, central air, just no land line). If interested you can contact me at 860-944-8908 or [email protected] for pics.

Jess:)

Members don't see this ad :)
You could just move in with me and my rescue dogs... see my post below.

It looks like I may have the hardest time adjusting to the weather. I am from Ft. Lauderdale and am used to wearing shorts year-round (and going to the pool in the middle of winter when we don't get cold fronts). I have only been in snow for one week when I vacationed in the Colorado mountains. Any suggestions on what winter clothes to purchase (specifically for snow)? Is it possible to waterproof clothes past the point of heavy rain?

Hi everyone. Are there any females currently still looking for a roommate? Please PM if you are! I am an incoming freshman and still looking for housing. Please let me know if you have space to rent!

For those looking for housing. Two bedrooms for rent in a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath house, 1 mile from the school. Only stop light is the one at the school. Two car garage, off street parking. Washer/ dryer. Dishwasher. Central heat and AC. Finished basement. Kitchen dishes, appliances, utensils are stocked. Everything is furnished except the bedroom. 1 of the 3 bedrooms will be occupied by a 2nd year male LDP student. Prefers male roommates. Rent 320. Utilities split between roommates (gas, electric, cable/internet). LECOM students have lived here the past 4 years and I am a graduate. Message me if interested, for more info, and/or for pictures.

If anyone is still looking for housing I have a room available in a 3 bedroom house 1 mile from the school. Would live with 2 second years. Everything is furnished except the bedroom. 2 car garage or off st parking. Washer dryer. Central heat/ac. 320/ month + 1/3 cable/internet, gas, electric. Available immediately.

hey is the room still available? I just got a late acceptance and I'm looking for a place to live

I am a male Pharmacy student, and currently at Laurel Ridge 2-bed apartment (walkable to campus).
I am currently looking for a roomate with another lecom Student. PM me or email me at [email protected].

hello I will be an incoming Pharmacy student. I am korean and 21 years old man. Will I able to get more infos about?

It looks like I may have the hardest time adjusting to the weather. I am from Ft. Lauderdale and am used to wearing shorts year-round (and going to the pool in the middle of winter when we don't get cold fronts). I have only been in snow for one week when I vacationed in the Colorado mountains. Any suggestions on what winter clothes to purchase (specifically for snow)? Is it possible to waterproof clothes past the point of heavy rain?

The last couple of winters have been pretty mild. You'll still want a warm coat, some good (water proof) winter boots and gloves. I have a longer North Face down coat for the cold weather - the way the parking lot is, the wind cuts across it and can make for some really cold walks to the building. I also have some lighter weight Columbia and Patagonia Jacket for days that it's too cold to go without a coat, but not cold enough for my heavier winter coat. I don't like Ugg boots - they don't have good traction and, unless you really put a lot of water proofing on them, your feet will get wet. If you're a female, as uncomfortable as hose and tights are - they are great to wear under pants during the winter.

It's also smart to keep a smallish snow shovel in your car during the winter - when you come in the weather might be ok, but then the snow might start and drift in behind your car.

i'm trying to get my medical paperwork turned in to LECOM. It says I need to turn in documentation that I received polio vaccination as a child. What if I don't remember who my childhood physician was. How do I get that documentation? Any pointers?

I didn't have any of my vaccination information when I first started either. I contacted my high school, luckily, they still had it. I'm a "non-trad" student - so the records were old, but they had it and LECOM accepted it as proof of vaccination. I did have to get certain titers done (can't remember which though) - and was fine.