Lecom rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted965711

if anyone has applied to lecom pharmacy at either campuses, and the portal says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application" You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days. Does this mean rejection? This is for one of my friends who wants to apply.. mine just says under review.. I really don't want to give him false information or bring him down.

Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

It simply just means a decision has been made. The letter will tell them if they are accepted or not.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I declined my offer from LECOM so one seat is opened up lol

Reactions: 1 user
lol I've been such a nervous wreck.. btw, were you sent an email for the interview invite? or they sent it via snail mail?

lol I've been such a nervous wreck.. btw, were you sent an email for the interview invite? or they sent it via snail mail?
I was sent an email for the interview! Lecom sends snail mail with a final decision.

now my friend who applied just received a statistical change on portal saying the admissions committee has made a decision and will let him know in 30 days. lol sorry to keep asking but he thinks it's a rejection because he didn't receive any email for an interview invite

now my friend who applied just received a statistical change on portal saying the admissions committee has made a decision and will let him know in 30 days. lol sorry to keep asking but he thinks it's a rejection because he didn't receive any email for an interview invite
Oh, I’m sorry I have no idea. My application/interview process was rather quick with Lecom so I never really checked my portal. Maybe your friend can call them and ask for an update. Good luck!