Letter of Recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MEAtech

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I originally asked my professor last spring break to write me a letter of recommendation and she agreed. I was in contact with her over the summer and she told me to email her sometime during mid-July because she would be busy until then. I did and I haven't received a reply from her and it's been almost a month. I emailed her again early last week. What do you think I should do? I keep extending the deadline on my Optomcas evaluation for her but I don't know what to do at this point :/

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anyway you can go to campus and stop by her office? That way you can show face and remind her in case she's busy. Professors get harder to reach in the summer. I would try that first. Do you have your other letters in?

Good idea, I'll try that tomorrow. Hopefully she'll be in her office though. And yes, fortunately my other letters are in so this is the only one left. Maybe that's why I'm so worried haha.