lexicomp- iphone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NhuY

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is off topic...but don't where else to post,,,.so i post it here.

Can someone show me how to dl lexicomp to my iphone for free?

Thank you very much. :love:
________
couple Webcam

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I know this is off topic...but don't where else to post,,,.so i post it here.

Can someone show me how to dl lexicomp to my iphone for free?

Thank you very much. :love:

i don't think lexicomp is free. I don't even think they have a free trial. I could be wrong.

Try epocrates. It isn't as good as lexicomp but it gets the job done.

Lexi-Comp has a free trial, at least for Android phones. It lasts 30 days. I just bought the Lexi Clinical suite b/c they sent me a 50% off coupon. I got the three year package.

Another resource is the Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference - which has a 7 day trial and then only costs about $10 I think.

I am not crazy about Epocrates, but I think that's b/c a lot of my preceptors don't like it.

I just downloaded the iGeneric app for Android. It's free and tells you what generic alternatives exist for most brand name drugs. I also get the Pharmacist's Letter on my Android phone. That's free if you subscribe the regular Pharmacist Letter.

What other apps do people use??

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys.

Lexicomp is not free...but i believe via Iphone you can crack the system somehow..and it's FREE...but not sure how that works :)
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited:
MedPage Today is one of my most used iPhone apps. I filter to just show Latest News (all fields of study) and Product Alerts (which is great for FDA announcements/approvals/recalls etc).

Medscape is pretty good and its free. Better than epocrates IMO.

Lexi-Comp has a free trial, at least for Android phones. It lasts 30 days. I just bought the Lexi Clinical suite b/c they sent me a 50% off coupon. I got the three year package.

Another resource is the Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference - which has a 7 day trial and then only costs about $10 I think.

I am not crazy about Epocrates, but I think that's b/c a lot of my preceptors don't like it.

I just downloaded the iGeneric app for Android. It's free and tells you what generic alternatives exist for most brand name drugs. I also get the Pharmacist's Letter on my Android phone. That's free if you subscribe the regular Pharmacist Letter.

What other apps do people use??

http://www.lexi.com/ashpcsc/

Lexi-Comp is offering a 3 month trial through December for free. This offer is limited to students, though. Don't worry--you can ignore the part about the "Clinical Skills Competition."

As a side note, once your subscription expires, you will still have access to the application and any content that you had indefinitely. However, you will be unable to update the application from that point on. The content is updated continuosly (it will often already be updated as soon as you've finished updating), so you may lag behind a little if you end up not paying for it at that point.