License Infraction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrankU

Reaction score
Have you ever had any certification, registration, license or clinical privileges revoked, suspended or in any way restricted by an institution, state or locality?

I was convicted of a DUI misdemeanor charge in California in 2013. Due to this charge, I said 'YES' for the Misdemeanor question and disclosed my conviction. However, since my license was suspended for 3 months, would I have to say yes for the license infraction question or is it geared toward healthcare licensure?

Members don't see this ad.

They may be talking about a professional license. At least I see that question all the time when I am filling out applications for insurance etc. Maybe call to verify that is what they are asking.

You may fall between the cracks if the other question is have you been convicted of a felony. Maybe no on both. But I would have to look at the application. Hate to volunteer a red flag when it was not necessary. This is just my .02.

If they also include driver's license, different story. Good luck.

Theyre talking about professional licensing, not drivers license. I agree with above about checking your record too.