Life at USC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what life is like in the UCS ASPID program? I've used the search function, but the few posts haven't painted a full picture of what the typical days are like for the foreign trained students. A lot of people have posted their experience in normal dental schools, and I've spoken with people from some east coast schools, but I'm more curious about USC in particular. How much time we'll get to see our family, do we spend a lot of time with the traditional dental students, how was it compared to dental school in the host country, etc.

I'm curious if people have friends or family there that can relate more factual experiences more than just speculation. Anyway, I hope to hear from you,

Blin

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not a student in USC but one of my friend is. He always tells me that basiclly there is no life when you enter in that program. He has been going to school from 6am to 11pm( I don't know about the weekend). He always tries to convice me to forget going to USC if I love my family and I want to have life with them. He was so lucky that he got bench exam and he left USC.

there is a community in orkut called USC-ASPID class of 2009. login into orkut and search in communities. these are current students at USC and u can get first hand information from them.

to Blin: I have a couple of questions to you, but your private messages are blocked. Could you please add my nick to your "buddy list" so that i could contact you...