Live CE's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmdinfl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering for some ideas - where you do all get your live CE's from?

I'm a member of my local pharmacy association, but unfortunately it is not a very active organization and the opportunities for CE's have been few and far between. I think I might just take a weekend this year and attend one of my state association meetings to obtain the live credits.

Members don't see this ad.

I attend a few sessions at Midyear (I have been going for several years now), and also my work offers a live CE session three or four times a year. In addition, LiveMeeting counts at live CE for NJ Board's purposes, so I take advantage of that. Some are again through my job, some are through different organizations I belong to.

Just wondering for some ideas - where you do all get your live CE's from?

I'm a member of my local pharmacy association, but unfortunately it is not a very active organization and the opportunities for CE's have been few and far between. I think I might just take a weekend this year and attend one of my state association meetings to obtain the live credits.

Not sure where you are in the State, but the associations in SoFla are quite active. I just attended this one on Saturday for 8 hours, given by the PGY1 residents in the area. (It was actually a 15 hour weekend program).

Another option is to check with a pharmacy school near you...they will frequently host CE programs throughout the year.

Finaly...other than meetings, a few pharmacists that I work with have recommended PharmCon. I've never used them myself (maybe some other practitioners have some input?), but it's one of the on-line options for obtaining your live hours.