Loan Consolidation Question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sterichind69

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a 4th year dental student considering consolidation options. I'd love to know what groups people are consolidating with i.e. Access Group, CitiBank, etc. Are they private or federal consolidation loans? Please give your feedback guys...I'm up in the air with all these private groups calling me all day long trying to get me to consolidate with them. Thanks for the info for all who apply.

P.S. How many years will people consolidate for. I'm considering 20 years.

Sterichind

Members don't see this ad.

Sterichind69 said:
I'm a 4th year dental student considering consolidation options. I'd love to know what groups people are consolidating with i.e. Access Group, CitiBank, etc. Are they private or federal consolidation loans? Please give your feedback guys...I'm up in the air with all these private groups calling me all day long trying to get me to consolidate with them. Thanks for the info for all who apply.

P.S. How many years will people consolidate for. I'm considering 20 years.

Sterichind

i had the same question...do a search and read the thread called "loan consolidation and paid residencies". there is ton of good info on these "private' lenders and all of their tricks, etc.

hope this helps :thumbup: