Loma Linda 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi guys I read somewhere that LLU doesnt allow to move the typhodont right or left direction. Is it right? I am so confused how do we prep crowns or cavity which we generally do in direct vision like for eg: buccal surface of tooth # 19 or lingual of #30 in crown prep. Can anyone share anything about the bench test experience?? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys I read somewhere that LLU doesnt allow to move the typhodont right or left direction. Is it right? I am so confused how do we prep crowns or cavity which we generally do in direct vision like for eg: buccal surface of tooth # 19 or lingual of #30 in crown prep. Can anyone share anything about the bench test experience?? Thanks in advance.
It would be great if someone could shed some light on this.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! Did anyone apply to UW IDS?

Hello is any female looking to share accommodation for august 14th interview at LLU? please let me know..

Hi Dental passion,
Congrats on your invite.
Can u tell when u applied and when is your interview ?
Hi, I applied in June but I was not able to finish my application until July 5th. I am going for Aug 14th, are you invited as well?

Hi, I applied in June but I was not able to finish my application until July 5th. I am going for Aug 14th, are you invited as well?
Thanks for ur response. I have not gotten anything yet. Hope to get soon.

Today, i have been to the admission office,
They Told me to dress Professionally
Bring No Tools, nor Handpieces because every thing will be provided by LLU to ensure that all candidates work in the same circumstances
Breakfast and lunch will be provided for Candidates.

Today, i have been to the admission office,
They Told me to dress Professionally
Bring No Tools, nor Handpieces because every thing will be provided by LLU to ensure that all candidates work in the same circumstances
Breakfast and lunch will be provided for Candidates.
Thanks for the info Rigo.

The email has been sent for the Aug 7 batch. Check your inbox! I got an interview! :)

Reactions: 1 user
got a rejection after the test, anyone get an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, what do they usually ask at the personal interview in Loma Linda school? May be someone can share his/her experience from previous cycles. Thank you)

Guys any news from LLU? Are they still interviewing candidates? When do the gonna send the decision?

I would strongly suggest to practice class 2s, PFMs & FGCs.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Sorry I'm super new, trying to prepare this as first year dental student, may I ask what class 2s, PFMs and FGCs is?

How many applicants are in the waiting list?

Congratulations who got accepted.
Is there any group to know each others who got accepted for this cycle!?

Last edited: