Loma Linda DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dragon416

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently got accepted to my top choice which is Loma Linda University and wanted to ask can one give me information of how the first year is? I find it strange that human gross anatomy is the first and only course in the summer semester and it's seven weeks in length. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I am just graduated from Loma Linda this past June 2014 & passed boards in October on the first try. Loma Linda is a great school & the program is great. The faculty is great & the class size of is a good size. They are very organized but be ready to learn a lot. The first seven weeks is all anatomy in the lab from 8-5 monday through friday but it isn't that bad at all. They stay there until you memorize & know the stuff for the test on fridays. You will do great & have fun in PT school. Good luck. Go Loma Linda!!!!

The first seven weeks is all anatomy in the lab from 8-5 monday through friday

Good grief...was the class actually scheduled for that amount of time or is that just how much time you spent there?

I am just graduated from Loma Linda this past June 2014 & passed boards in October on the first try. Loma Linda is a great school & the program is great. The faculty is great & the class size of is a good size. They are very organized but be ready to learn a lot. The first seven weeks is all anatomy in the lab from 8-5 monday through friday but it isn't that bad at all. They stay there until you memorize & know the stuff for the test on fridays. You will do great & have fun in PT school. Good luck. Go Loma Linda!!!!

That sounds so amazing! I can't wait! Thank you for your input!