Looking for housing UMN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gr8teful

c/o 2018
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So for a variety of reasons (none involving the wait list) it wasn't until the beginning of the week that attending vet school in Minnesota became a reality for me. So now it is serious time to get my **** togheter.
Myself and my dog and my life are all in California and I need to be situated in St Paul in 19 days for orientation. I am having a helluva time finding housing for me and my Rottie Mix (Restricted breed at almost every apartment place), and the idea of driving there with no housing locked in doesn't feel so good to me.
Looking for something as close to campus as possible, would love a fenced yard and garage. The only real requirements are animals in the household - only dogs over about 30-40 lbs that won't be intimidated by a 60lb dog wanting to play. He doesn't do well with other animals or small dogs or alpha males. He loves alpha females, however :)
Anyone need a room mate? Or know someone who does? Or know of a place for rent that's not oncraigslist or the UMN CVM ads? I can move into a room or start a new lease with you (I have found some amazing 2-3 BR places). Msg me for more info please!
Thank you and crossing my fingers!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I would ask the people on the UMN class of 2018 page if they know of anything. You'll likely get more input on that thread.

There hasn't been much activity on that thread the last few months, so I figured I would start a new one. I will post there, also, in hopes I can get a lead on something. Thanks!