Looking for more FL's and Guidance! (An SN2ed Late bloomer!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheOneAndOnlyJamesFranco

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
As I have 36 days left, and recently scored a 29 on AAMC3, I have come to the realization that I can take an AAMC every 2-3 days until test date. However, before school starts in 2.5 weeks I would really like to squeeze in some more FLs...

I have already taken a few of the KAPLAN CBT tests (1,2,3,5,6) and am wondering where can I go from here?

I would really like to get the BR CBT tests but the process seems long, and infeasible.

Also, is it correct for me to assume that with this limited time I should be focusing on FL?

I tried keeping up with SN2ed schedule and I basically was only able to keep with the chapters but not the problems, so I only have done 1/3 of every chapter, no problems from EK 1001, and have untouched TPRH...

INSTEAD, of searching for non-AAMC FL, should I just exhaust the aforementioned resources?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Stick with the AAMCs for FLs and spread them out to avoid burning out near test day. Instead of wasting money on new FLs, why not make practice sections out of the passage material you do have available? Make extra long "tests" by combining 9 or 10 passages from TPRH SW and TBR and finishing within 70 mins. You could still use EK1001 for targeting specific areas.

UPDATE: I just came across 11 of the old KAPLAN FL tests....

1) Are these worth doing for only sciences?
2) In SN2ed's ranking of #1-6 > #6-11, does this still apply for the older, paper Kaplan FLs?

And I think in terms of drilling, I will be using TPRH primarily for Bio/Orgo.. and use EK1001 and BR 2/3's for Chem./Physics