LOR Form Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dewballs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
on the bottom of the LOR form there is a section about the evaluator's institution, address, city, etc. If we know this information can we fill it out ourselves or does it have to be filled out by the evaluator? Just asking becasue it would make it a lot easier and quicker if I could do it myself.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm sure it's fine if you do it.

I have a question regarding the LOR form also. My school has a database set up for LORs, this is what almost everyone applying to med/dent schools use. They provide our evaluator with the form, and they send out the letters to the individual schools. Do I need to fill anything out on this section of the AADSAS at all, or do I somehow have to indicate who is writing my letters?

dewballs said:
on the bottom of the LOR form there is a section about the evaluator's institution, address, city, etc. If we know this information can we fill it out ourselves or does it have to be filled out by the evaluator? Just asking becasue it would make it a lot easier and quicker if I could do it myself.

I would think it would be filled out by the evaluator who will submit it with your letter. Typically your recommenders can staple their business card there as well.