LORs sent now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mintyfresh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
quick question. I didn't send my lor's to aadsas. I have all of my letters at the ucla career center ready to go. Do I send them now, or do I wait till schools get my app first. My app should be mailed out in the next batch or two, thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

rchuloholla said:
send them now

I agree. If you are having them sent directly to the schools, I would send a letter to the schools indicating what you are plannning on doing and them have the pre-health science office mail them. This would allow them to open a file for you if your AADSAS information has not yet been sent. You could send your fees at the same time.

However, you could probably also send them through AADSAS. Even if your application is closed you can still add evaluators. Fill out a form for each letter in the pre-health sciences file and ask the pre-health sciences people to put them all togethter in the same envelope and send them off to AADSAS. AADSAS claims they will forward your letters to your respective schools within three weeks.

Either way, you really should be sending the letters pretty soon.