lots of DAT stuff for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orangutan777

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here are the stuff that I have for sale:

DAT destroyer 2007 ed.: even though it's older it's still pertinent and enough to get concepts down (i used it for my dat 7/23/09) SOLD

Math destroyer 2009 ed: EXCELLENT preparation for the QR section (more indepth than what the dat destroyer qr has to offer) SOLD

Kaplan Blue book/lesson book 2007 ed: i have 2 sets of these, one lesson book has writing in it the other doesn't $25/set

shaum's bio outlines: great supplement for bio $10

Kaplan DAT 2007-2008 edition (similar to the kaplan bb but this is the one that you buy at the bookstore) $20

apcliff's bio 2nd ed. $3

kaplan practice tests/online stuff are also available $20 (free if you buy the kaplan books)

all +s/h

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in buying your Math Destroyer. I've never purchased anything through the sdn classifieds before, how exactly do we do this? Thanks.

Hey I would like to buy the destroyer math for 50. Would you be able to send it out by tomorrow?
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I'm interested in buying your Math Destroyer. I've never purchased anything through the sdn classifieds before, how exactly do we do this? Thanks.

via paypal/money order. sorry but someone already has dibs on the math destroyer