Louisville 1-13-14 Interview Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

invictus1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to make a thread for all of those who interviewed at Louisville January 13, 2014. It would be nice to know who gets in when or gets denied when so we can kind of gauge where we stand . Best of luck to you all!

Members don't see this ad.

I'll start it off. I got an email an hour after the interview ended saying thank you for coming. Then about 2 minutes later I got another email saying, "...Unfortunately, there isn't a seat in the class available at this time. For this reason you have been placed in the 'Next To Be Contacted' pool." I had to reply with a "YES" within 15 days to still be considered. We will see what happens!

I'll start it off. I got an email an hour after the interview ended saying thank you for coming. Then about 2 minutes later I got another email saying, "...Unfortunately, there isn't a seat in the class available at this time. For this reason you have been placed in the 'Next To Be Contacted' pool." I had to reply with a "YES" within 15 days to still be considered. We will see what happens!

What class are you trying to enter ? 2014 or 2015?

Members don't see this ad :)
yes I know hun, I just wanted to make sure. I am applying for the 2015 cycle hun. However, a friend of mine was accepted into 2014 Louisville but, she did not accept. So hopefully you will hear something back soon.

yes I know hun, I just wanted to make sure. I am applying for the 2015 cycle hun. However, a friend of mine was accepted into 2014 Louisville but, she did not accept. So hopefully you will hear something back soon.
Yeah I hope so. Are you a KY resident? Where did your friend end up going?

Im an ark resident, no interview but was accepted there in 12. Wasnt able to attend because horrible family crisis but hoping they will invite me back