Loyola MAMS 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got an email last Thursday saying that they were still reviewing my application.

Members don't see this ad.

I sure hope so! I'm commuting from home, but I can only imagine how rushed the housing process will be for you. I heard people generally got a decision after a week if they got the update email, though that was back in the spring when they weren't as swamped as they are now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted today. I was complete 6/24. I will not be accepting so hopefully this will open up spots for anyone else waiting!

Today's the last day.. Did anyone hear back yet?

Today's the last day.. Did anyone hear back yet?
Saw the acceptance on status page today, notified of status change via e-mail. App was complete ~6/25. Toss up between Tufts and Loyola.

Has anyone who is still waiting to hear their decision know if they have offered enough acceptances to fill all the seats of the class? I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone. I've been accepted elsewhere, but Loyola is my number one choice, so I'm hesitant to sign another lease outside of Chicago. I need to sign one soon though, so I'm wondering if anyone knows the latest date they can send us their decision?

For all of you who are still awaiting a decision, I share your feelings of apprehension and anxiety and wish you all the best. I thought it would help to know that currently there at 41 individuals enrolled in the program as of right now. 55 people will ultimately matriculate. This means there are still 14 spots up for grabs at this point. Best wishes to you all.

For all of you who are still awaiting a decision, I share your feelings of apprehension and anxiety and wish you all the best. I thought it would help to know that currently there at 41 individuals enrolled in the program as of right now. 55 people will ultimately matriculate. This means there are still 14 spots up for grabs at this point. Best wishes to you all.

Where did you get this information? I'm still waiting to hear back!

Where did you get this information? I'm still waiting to hear back!
I'm an enrolled student for the upcoming 2014 MAMS cohort and looked it up on our enrollment management system to try and give you all some factual data.

I haven't heard back yet either. Has the number bumped up from 41?

Hey all, sorry for spamming. I just spoke to the office, and they said they will still be reviewing apps until early-mid August. Hope this helps! Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, if there is anyone who has been accepted and is looking for housing, please contact me! I will be attending in the fall and another student and I are looking for a 3rd roommate!

Hey all, sorry for spamming. I just spoke to the office, and they said they will still be reviewing apps until early-mid August. Hope this helps! Good luck.

Definitely can confirm this - my sister went in to the office and was told that people could be hearing back as late as a week before classes start. Gl to everyone waiting. Was looking for a FB group for the 2014-2015 MAMS, but didn't see one /:

Dear incoming Loyola MAMSers!

I am an ex-MAMSer (2012-2013) and now a SSOM M1. I have an apartment at 1241 W. Greenleaf Apt 2 that is near the MAMS program, and right near the lake. I'm looking to sublet it ASAP.

Here are the stats:

2BR, 1 Bathroom
Hardwood floors
500 yards from the Beach
5 minutes to Loyola via 147 CTA bus
7 minute walk to Morse Redline
Utilities included except gas
In-building washer/dryer system

Monthly Rent: $1187.50

I'm looking to get rid of it ASAP - I need someone to take this for the month of August, since my lease ends in September. The price above is negotiable - I can cut you a cool deal on this month, because we're in the MAMS family!

Please text me at 562 896 3754 or email me at [email protected] for the rest of the photos - having trouble uploading them.

Thanks.

Attachments

• photo 4-3.JPG
    photo 4-3.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Definitely can confirm this - my sister went in to the office and was told that people could be hearing back as late as a week before classes start. Gl to everyone waiting. Was looking for a FB group for the 2014-2015 MAMS, but didn't see one /:

anyone know when classes actually start then?

Can anyone already accepted let us know if the number increased from 44? Thanks :)

Accepted a few hours ago! Not sure if I will be attending this fall or deferring. Excited, nonetheless!

Can anyone already accepted let us know if the number increased from 44? Thanks :)

I was told the total number of those accepted is right around 55. Hope this helps!