Loyola still malignant?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neuropeep12

Reaction score
Any current/past residents on here that can maybe give more info on the culture of Loyola? Considering ranking it high but nervous about reputation for being malignant..

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there for a neurology job, was pretty malignant even during the interview!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I think the levels of malignancy at Loyola and Baylor are the 2 universal constants of the neurology interview trail over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think the levels of malignancy at Loyola and Baylor are the 2 universal constants of the neurology interview trail over the years.

Honestly, pretty nervous with how interviews are virtual now… It’s like if you had to find a well balanced wife and you’re only means of doing so is through Onlyfans…

I’ll be relying on my aways more than I initially planned on.

It would be great to know some more historically malignant shops… wouldn’t have thought Baylor would be on that list.

Baylor movement disorders fellowship is malignant. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the program has issues if a classically chill fellowship is not.

Reactions: 1 user
Baylor movement disorders fellowship is malignant. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the program has issues if a classically chill fellowship is not.
Even their virtual house (before the interview) was