Lynn Webster & Forrest Tennant on the Abandoned Pain Patient...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The TV station lined up the perennial advocate for opioids as their spokesman, Tennant, who extolls the virtues of opioids while completely ignoring the impact on society or the fact that there are 25 studies that show reduction or elimination of opioids actually improve pain in chronic pain patients.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
The TV station lined up the perennial advocate for opioids as their spokesman, Tennant, who extolls the virtues of opioids while completely ignoring the impact on society or the fact that there are 25 studies that show reduction or elimination of opioids actually improve pain in chronic pain patients.
How would something like this go over for opioid treatment?
Inside the $37,000-a-month sex addiction rehab where Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein are reportedly being treated

Las Vegas, the world center of opioid (mis-)prescription

Dr Tennant is an honorable doctor. He is one of the few doctors left that understands the needs of chronic pain patients. I have AA and Dr.Tennet and my doctor confined my diagnosis by reading my MRI the diagnosis was also confirmed by the radiologist that read my report. My AA was caused by an epidural inject I got during my left knee replacement. I was stuck 6 times during the procedure. After the procedure I was experiencing pain so severe that I was begging my husband to kill me. I had my right knee replaced 6 months earlier and the pain was nothening like this pain. Since the surgery I have had severe chronic pain to the point that I do not know how I am going to go on living. Dr Tennant confirmed by diagnosis he sent me his protocol which I followed to a t and my doctor added prednisone to the regiment for 1 week. While the pain is still pretty bad it did get better following Dr Tennant program. As a CPP my heart breaks to see how all these medical students are responding. Pain Patients dont want to be in pain 24/7 it changes EVERYTHING. You have to learn a whole new way of living. And no matter how positive you are no matter what treatments you get the pain wears you down. And to know that there is a treatment available (opiods) you can't have it because you may become addicted it is insane! Cruel! And Torture.

Dr Tennant is an honorable doctor. He is one of the few doctors left that understands the needs of chronic pain patients. I have AA and Dr.Tennet and my doctor confined my diagnosis by reading my MRI the diagnosis was also confirmed by the radiologist that read my report. My AA was caused by an epidural inject I got during my left knee replacement. I was stuck 6 times during the procedure. After the procedure I was experiencing pain so severe that I was begging my husband to kill me. I had my right knee replaced 6 months earlier and the pain was nothening like this pain. Since the surgery I have had severe chronic pain to the point that I do not know how I am going to go on living. Dr Tennant confirmed by diagnosis he sent me his protocol which I followed to a t and my doctor added prednisone to the regiment for 1 week. While the pain is still pretty bad it did get better following Dr Tennant program. As a CPP my heart breaks to see how all these medical students are responding. Pain Patients dont want to be in pain 24/7 it changes EVERYTHING. You have to learn a whole new way of living. And no matter how positive you are no matter what treatments you get the pain wears you down. And to know that there is a treatment available (opiods) you can't have it because you may become addicted it is insane! Cruel! And Torture.
Start looking for another dealer, Forrestt is going away

Reactions: 1 users
It is unfortunate how chronic pain patients do not understand their free wheeling opioid liberal doctors have created a veritable hell for patients in which they are dependent on their drug dealing doctor, psychologically and chemically. Effectively, they experience exactly the same thing heroin addicts experience. They need the pain medications because if they miss a dose of opioids or heroin, the pain shoots out of control. This happens even for people that never had pain before taking the opioids/heroin because these medications are causing permanent changes in the brain and spinal cord, and are activating receptors that actually create more pain. My heart breaks for the millions of addicts that remain addicted and deluded about their pain.

Reactions: 3 users
It is unfortunate how chronic pain patients do not understand their free wheeling opioid liberal doctors have created a veritable hell for patients in which they are dependent on their drug dealing doctor, psychologically and chemically. Effectively, they experience exactly the same thing heroin addicts experience. They need the pain medications because if they miss a dose of opioids or heroin, the pain shoots out of control. This happens even for people that never had pain before taking the opioids/heroin because these medications are causing permanent changes in the brain and spinal cord, and are activating receptors that actually create more pain. My heart breaks for the millions of addicts that remain addicted and deluded about their pain.

There will never be an answer to the argument of addiction vs dependence. Ever CPP is an indivual and every case is different. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on injections, accupuncture, tai chi classes, chair yoga, PT and eating a healthy diet. There is nothening I can say to you that will change your mind. I dont care that I am "addicted" to my meds. I can live my life because of them and I constantly look for new ways to manage my pain I dont want any medication in my body. All I know is I suffered for years searching for anything that could help me with my pain. Read every self help book I could find have done bio-feedback, went to John Hopkins Pain Clinic. And during this search barely leave my home. I wanted to have a life...a job...have fun with friends and family...have sex with my husband. These things were just not possible without my medication. So if you want to call me a junky and look down on Dr Tennant well go ahead. I know Dr Tennant he does not treat me but will respond to every email I send. It is due to him that I was able to lower my dose. And because of your response I know you no NOTHING about him. Why dont you email him ask questions and voice your concerns I am pretty sure you will get a response. The DEA wants to shut down every doctor that is treating non cancer patients. The members in the DEA are not doctors and doctors like Dr Kolodny that help develop the CDC guidelines does have a vested interest in how this turns out. He is vested Suboxone (which is also an opiod). So of course he wants CPP to be prescribed Suboxone. People that don't suffer with pain 24/7 should not even be involved in a converstation. Believe me before I was injured I had no idea what it was like to have constant never ending pain. You proably dont know either.

Status
Not open for further replies.