Mafeeeesh Egyptian Dentists Hena ?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foxydentist

Implant Queen
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI Everybody
Mafeeeesh Egyptian Dentist at this formus???
Is there any one planning to take NBDE sooooon this year or in 2007/08?
Any one studying at Kaplan Centre Helioplis or Dokii??
Yareeet eza feee 7adah to reply back,,,,, Where are you guys ??

Salam
:oops:

Members don't see this ad.

yes i am here

what do u want ya basha???

ask and i will answer

Members don't see this ad :)
السلام عليكم انا مثلكم ممكن نتعرف و نستفيد من خبراتنتا سوياز
سعيد

Hey i am from Egypt too akheeran i found someone from Egypt ana eftakart en mafeesh masreen will ever take part1, what university r u in? and when do u plan to study? :oops:
by the way i am taking part 1 & 2 hopefully this year

If any of you guys need anything, please let me know.
I finished both my NBDE's and am in an advanced standing program now at PACIFIC (UOP) in San Francisco, CA.
I graduated Ain Shams University 2001. Ana zayokom bardo, bass I wish I had someone to help me back then when I was going through all the stuff that you guys are now.
Salam for now. :thumbup:

Sherif

heyy
i am an egyptian student university of ains shams
i am willing passing the nbde part 1 2007 so it would be amazing to contact other people intersted inthe nbde
my email adress is [email protected] so send me maybe we can dicuss things and meet

heyyy
i am egyptian student univeristy of ain shams
i am willing to bass the nbde part 1 and i think i will need ur help
so please contact me
my email adress is [email protected]

hi everybody,

i was trying to find the thread " eshta 3 elarab" bass i couldn't find it so I decided to post here this time.
There is a dental assistant job available in the city of san diego, CA. If you are a foreign trained dentist like myself or if you are a dental assistant and interested, please PM me. Don't forget to mention that you saw my post here.

Thanks!

hi everybody,,
i'm second year student Alex university,, anybody from alex preparing for part 1 to contact me? [email protected], thanks

Hey i am from Egypt too akheeran i found someone from Egypt ana eftakart en mafeesh masreen will ever take part1, what university r u in? and when do u plan to study? :oops:
by the way i am taking part 1 & 2 hopefully this year

Heyyyyy,, which uni ure in ?!!

I finished both my NBDE's and am in an advanced standing program now at PACIFIC (UOP) in San Francisco, CA.
I graduated Ain Shams University 2001. Ana zayokom bardo, bass I wish I had someone to help me back then when I was going through all the stuff that you guys are now.

Sherif

Hey,,, Sherif ,,,

:) thats cool that we found an egyptian who finished NBDE..
Why dont u give us some tips and help us out... Most students are totally lost in Egypt.... U studied from Dental Decks only Or looked in Kaplan Review Book ?!!

I wanted 2 ask u,, after we do part 2?!! wats next ?!!
thanks

Salam 3laykum fellow Countrymen , i v been roaming this forum since yesterday only , find it strange that Egyptians abroad r a little too un helpful towards us back here , we just want to know some info , about what is the first step for taking the nbde , whether it is the accreditation of our certificates , which one , how? how to take the test in the US , contact who ? where? all the official websites r unclear and unspecific . we really need a homey who has been their ,done that and willing to pass it on .
any way here r some nbde study materials u can downlad from these links , but have to register first .

NBDE Dental ASDA part2 _2000-2004

http://www.allislam.net/showthread.php?p=67489#post67489

Dental Board ASDA NBDE 2 (2001-06)

http://www.allislam.net/showthread.php?p=67813#post67813

Hope to be of use

Raouf

Ok this is going nowhere any how i changed my mind and am on my track for taking the ADC at least i m not going to pay the 60K+ $ for each of the 2 years in the advanced training program , and they will give the successful candidates Australian permanent residency and immediate registration in any of the Australian territories . Wish you all the best in your future .......Insha2 Allah:love:

Hello, I am a 3ein Shams graduate and I have finished my advanced standing program in 2006. If any of you guys have questions about NDBE I or II or advanced standing or licensure in the US, I would be glad to answer them.
Good Luck

Masha Allah kol dol egyptian , rabna yezed weybrk :)
ana kman masrya , dof3et 2005 , working as a mo3eda , we isa going to take the NBDE part 1 this year ,but iam not going to take any courses , itis so expensive and i have a friend who passed it without any courses
iam going to study from the decks and kaplan book isa

Masha Allah ya sherif , rabna yewf2ak , shed 7ilk :thumbup:

Hello
i have tried many times to go to the site www.allislam.net, which was the best site for dentistry books i have ever come accross, but in vain.Can anyone tell how to access that site or if its url has changed if so what is the new one.
Thanks